Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ahh Bean Bag Chairs, You Have To Check These Out!

I recently received a doll sized bean bag chair form Ahh Bean Bag Chairs and I was so impressed with the quality and size I had to share it with all of you.


When I opened my bean bag chair I was immediately impressed by the size of it. I thought that a bean bag chair for a doll would be so much smaller and more awkward for getting your doll to sit.  I was so wrong.


This Ahh bean bag chair was perfectly sized and the scale is perfect. The ratio of the filling and the high quality material made me wish I had one in my own size!

We have a set of American Girl doll chairs and table and it is so frustrating that my nieces need help to get the dolls to stay in the chairs and sit every time they pull out the set for a tea party but with this bean bag chair it makes tea parties and doll play more independent. I love that our Bitty Baby can use the chair just as easily as our 18 inch dolls.


You can find Ahh Bean Bag Chairs on line by clicking here for their website

on Facebook by clicking here

I highly recommend these bean bag chairs for their high quality and their independent play abilities!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I am a new follower. I wanted to let you know about a HUGE American Girl Doll & Wardrobe I have going on right now. dianarambles.com/2013/10/american-girl-doll-wardrobe-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete