Sunday, November 3, 2013

American Thanksgiving A Few Etsy Favorites


Funny enough Canadian's celebrate Thanksgiving the second Monday in October so for me as soon as Halloween is over I move right into Christmas. I often forget that my friends and family in the USA have yet to have their Thanksgiving so before I move 100% into Christmas Mode here are a few of my Etsy Thanksgiving Favorites to share.
The first is a full sized piece from my favorite hand painted China Shop that offers beautifully painted dolly size tea sets!

I have lost track of how many times I have shared this wonderful store and these tea sets but I can not stress enough that if you are looking to add these to your holiday lists now is the time to order from Hollyslay's Etsy Shop!  You can even pick your colors!
Click here for Holly's Etsy Shop.
How about a dolly and me shirt set from Katnty's Etsy Shop this adorable and personalized option is offered at  $12 for the doll sized and prices vary for girl sized. Click here for shop and listing.
Originally a Madelon's Fun Find this is a great set from a shop I am going to watch closely this year! PlanetAG4U is offering some really great doll sized diner ware. Click here for shop and listing.
I love the bonnet on this 3 pcs set from Redwood Creek Boutique, offered at $14 this set is an incredible value! Click here for shop and listing.
Saving perhaps the best for last is this amazing Thanksgiving play set from My Girl Doll Clothing. Co this 6 piece outfit offered at $65 has everything your dolls will need to celebrate Thanksgiving!
Click here for My Girl Doll Clothing Shop and listing!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. When are you going to announce the November Sew Along With Me Project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pilgrim and Indian outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte, I did post the November Sew Along with Me Project on Nov 1 it is underwear. If you will click on the sew along with me challenge tab at the top you can see Novembers project! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    As soon as I posted my comment I checked the page and saw it - but by that point it was a bit late!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete