Monday, November 25, 2013

Madelon's Thanksgiving Fun Finds!


Madelon has an eye for finding the right items to re-purpose for doll play items today she has impressed me even more with her fun Thanksgiving finds!

In the dollar section of Target Madelon found these "table scatter" pumpkins that look like doll sized treats!
Coupled with the little turkey dish she found, this play set for $2 can be used year round in your doll play collections!
Dress up your holiday doll house decor with a scarecrow or two!
Not to forget the mini's Madelon found this doll house sized turkey dinner and pumpkins to decorate the mini doll house.

Keep your eyes out for fun finds like Madelon's for your dolls! Thank you Madelon for sharing your fun Thanksgiving finds with us today.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: