Sunday, November 24, 2013

Australian Girl Doll More Then Just Dolls!

One of the best things about the doll world on line is that we can see and hear about wonderful dolls from around the world. While most of my readers are from North America I have a following world wide. Today I want to share with you Australian Girl .
Not too long ago Emily came to live here in Canada with me! She is such a lovely doll. Long cascading blonde hair and she has separated toes so she can wear the most adorable flip flops!
There are 5 Australian Girl dolls all with different and unique personalities. As well as the beautiful dolls Australian Girl offers doll lovers clothing, accessories, books and now sewing patterns!

Two sewing patterns for doll lovers are now offered on line for $10.95 each. Click here for website listing.
Australian Girl Dolls now have a great place to lay their heads with the Bed and Mattress Set offered on line. Girls can paint and decorate their dolls bed! Click here for website listing.
Dolls will sleep snug as a bug in the colorful Aussie Bug Bedding! (Currently out of stock at time of this post but do check back!)
There are also three books in the Australian Girl series.


and Annabelle and the Missing Turtles. I truly enjoyed reading The Rainbow Necklace and I look forward to catching up with the new books in the New Year!
Australian Girl Dolls are Delightful! Start your Australian Adventure by clicking here to visit Australian Girl today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: