Wednesday, November 27, 2013

THIS JUST IN! Black Friday Cyber Monday deals from You Can Make This.Com

I just got word that there are going to be some fantastic deals on You Can Make This.Com this week for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.


Buy and Download so many wonderful patterns to make for the doll lover in your life! Some great new patterns for 18 inch dolls.


 Even new patterns for Elf on the shelf! I just got this pattern and made some Pj's and a Hawaiian outfit for a friends Elf!
November 28 through December 2nd there will be:

  • $5 Deals - Over 100 patterns to choose from for just $5!
  • Spend $25 or more and get the new Whimsy Winter Bench Pillow Pattern by Kimberbell for free
  • 10% off on all orders over $40
    Patterns for all sizes of dolls, crafts, house hold, holiday and more be sure to check it out! Click here to view the featured deals! Sign up for their email too so you always get the latest scoop on fun new patterns for your dolls.  As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment