Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hanukkah Etsy Fashion Favorites!


This year Hanukkah occurs the evening of November 27th  and ends the evening of December 5. Today I want to share my favorite Hanukkah finds for this holiday season. While I am not Jewish I still feel it is very important to represent doll lovers of all faiths on my blog and will do so to the best of my ability. Here are my top Etsy picks for 2013.
TC Treasures Etsy Shop is offering this set of sweater and leggings for $18 click here for shop and listing.
The Catsmeow1 Etsy shop has this stunning holiday dress offered at $21 Click here for shop and listing.
Renwoodcreek Boutique is offering this wintery themed Star of David patterned 3 piece outfit for $14. Click here for shop and listing

If you have a favorite Hanukkah Doll Photo or accessory and you would like to share it with my readers please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com



 

2 comments: