Friday, November 1, 2013

SEW ALONG WITH ME MONTH 11 NOVEMBER- Dolly Underwear



This months sew along with me project is Dolly Underware from the wonderful website makeit-loveit.com.
Last year my niece Laura's favorite gift was her weeks worth of Dolly Underwear. This is such a great and fun pattern that once you get started you will want to make your doll her own week's worth of underwear.* you will need to get special thread for this pattern. Click the highlighted words in this post to view this months project.
Please sew along with me again this month and when you complete a pair of Dolly Underware take a photo and email me at karenmowen@gmaill.com to be entered in to win this months prize.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment