Friday, November 22, 2013

We are "Set To Celebrate!" Happy Birthday Maplelea! A Review of Maplelea's Fantastic New Play Set

I was so excited with the arrival of the Canada Post truck to my house today!
Maplelea is Celebrating 10 years to celebrate Maplelea has come out with the most fantastic play set for Maplelea Dolls which my Mail Man delivered today. The Set To Celebrate Set has so much play potential that doll lovers and doll collectors will find so much pleasure in this well detailed set!
The details that Maplelea has put into this set are ones I appreciate and wish other companies would pay attention to. For example the cups and forks fit easily and naturally into the Maplelea dolls hands. The forks and cake lifter have real weight to them and the cake fits easily together for play after play.
The napkins and the place-mats are interchangeable. My round table did not easily accommodate the place-mats so I rolled them up to be napkins for the first photo shoot I did, then in additional photos I swapped the lined place-mats for the lined napkins. The co-coordinating napkin rings are elastic and will be easy for girls to put on their napkins for independent doll play.
  The cake separates into 6 slices, 4 plates, forks, Lemonades are included, along with the cake stand, cake lifter, place-mats, napkins, napkin rings, journal page and Birthday Banner!

This 36 Piece set is so wonderfully made and well thought out. I highly recommend it for Doll lovers and Doll Collectors alike.  Offered at $75.00 Canadian The Set To Celebrate is a great value, the sturdy box works as excellent storage for this set when it is not in use. To view the Set to Celebrate  set on the Maplelea Website, which you can view by clicking any of the highlighted words in this post or by clicking here. 
 As a Doll lover, Mother, Aunt and Maplelea customer I want to tell you that I have always been very impressed with the quality of doll play items that Maplelea offers it's customers.
Having well made, quality doll play items adds not only value to your doll play collection but hours of fun. The Set To Celebrate play set is so well made it is one your child be able to play with and pass on to younger siblings or even their own children some day. The Set to Celebrate set gets the Karen Mom of Three Stamp of Approval!

Be sure to check out all Maplelea has to offer this Holiday season by clicking here or any of the highlighted words in today's post.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Love that it is a set of 4! AG sets are usually only for 2 & I have more dolls than silverware.

    CarolB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome party set. Love it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete