Wednesday, February 18, 2015

All Dolled Up Sewing Book By Joan Hinds

This book called All Dolled Up by Joan Hinds was one of the first doll sewing books I ever used. I have used several of the patterns in this book and it is one I would recommend. I liked that there were options for the 15 inch dolls and this book I would say is a great choice for someone with a bit of sewing experience. There are some patterns that are quiet simple but there are a few that will took me a bit of practice to figure out. Click here to find out more about this Book and DVD which I found very helpful.
If you have sewed using this book do share your thoughts with us too!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment