Monday, February 2, 2015

Let's Talk About Hair!


Today over at Doll Diaries check out how I have done Ruthie's New Updo. This easy tutorial will have you giving your dolls the Regal Look in seconds! Click here to visit Doll Diaries and Today's Tutorial.
One of the things that makes having an American Girl Doll fun is how great the wig quality is and how girls can style and restyle their hair. I have the older version of the Doll Hair Salon kit and am going to order the Updated version from The Book Depository. This book includes a 25 minute DVD with Step By Step instructions on how to give your doll that "Fresh From the Salon look"! This book and DVD set also makes a great tween birthday party or holiday gift. This set $18.19 USA ($23.22 CND) and can be ordered by clicking here.
Another great title is this book from American Girl  Publishers Hair is a 40 style hair book for girls. I think this book would be a great gift for any preteen girl!  Hair is offered on The Book Depository for $7.55($9.64CND)

Keep these titles in mind for your next order from The Book Depository.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. My only disappointment with the Doll Hair Studio from AG is that I really want to know how to create two ponytails or braids without the wig cap showing. I was hoping it would help me with that, but the video doesn't show the back of the head with those styles. Yes, super cute from the front, but from the back...

    ReplyDelete