Saturday, February 7, 2015

Spotlight On Prince Charming's Outfit For Your Boy Dolls By My Girl Clothing Co!

My Girl Clothing Co is one of my most favorite Etsy shops and this listing for Prince Charming's Outfit is stunning!
Doll Collectors and doll lovers alike will love this adorable prince charming outfit for  American girl boy or 18 inch boy dolls.
It is made from baby blue cotton velveteen. The waistcoat snaps in the front to close and has crystal buttons on front and back detail.

The back of jacket has tails. Under the jacket is a white ascot, and white riding breeches.For the feet  black faux leather boots, which close in back with velcro. To finish his outfit, he is wearing a beautiful silver crown.
Love this listing and the boy doll you can purchase the outfit on it's own or include Prince Charming in this fantastic Etsy shop! So much love and care have been put into each item, outfit, accessory and doll at My Girl Clothing Co. Which is why this is one of my most favorite Etsy shops.
Click here to visit My Girl Clothing Co and see for yourself!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment