Monday, February 9, 2015

Madelon's Re Purposed Fun Finds For Valentines Day


 Today Madelon is sharing a Valentine inspired chair which was originally black and a baby dress that she repurposed. "I purchased this chair for about $4 at Cape May Wicker, the chair was spray painted pink by me."
I love how easily she fit's in this chair!
"This dress was a baby dress that was on clearance after Christmas at Kmart"
Keep your eyes out for fun and every day items you can repurpose, re paint and enjoy for Doll play like Madelon does! 
Thank you Madelon for sharing these two great fun finds with us today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress! It's perfect for Valentine's Day. :)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete