Sunday, February 8, 2015

An Up Coming Doll Show To Put On Your Calenders!

I have been made aware of a Canada Doll Show coming up this April...on my birthday no less!
If you are in the Ontario Canada area and a doll collector this is a post you are going to want to remember. The Greater Toronto Doll Show is April 26th 2015. I hope that some of you will be able to go! I live about a 5 day drive from this area so I wont be in attendance but I love the idea of seeing more and more Doll Shows!
If you are having a doll show in your area and would like to share the info with my readers do email me at karenmowen@gmail.com also I am available to speak at your doll show or event you can always email me to discuss travel costs!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment