Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Madelon's Review Of Our Generation's New Packaging!

Madelon has let me know that the packaging has changed for some of the new Our Generation items and Outfits.  "Some of OG's newer outfits are packaged in covered boxes. It makes removing the clothes so much easier."
 Oh my goodness I love this outfit!
Inside you will find your outfit packaged this way!
neatly folded an fun!
The skates are packaged in tissue
Samantha Models the outfit beautifully!
Both Madelon and I love these retro skates!
This is a fantastic outfit an fun find! One you are going to want to add to your collection. Bravo to Our Generation for paring down their packaging for recycling!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute outfit and I want it because my mom was a car hop on roller skates when I was young! I really like the new packaging! It usually takes me half an hour to unpackage OG items!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so pleasantly surprised at the packaging for my online orders from Target and the Our Generation line. The boxes and platinum bags are easy to open and it comes with a small cardboard photo of the outfit on a doll. The packaging in store is a little better too. I followed the directions to turn one box into a gift box. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw some of these around Christmas. It's much easier to wrap these to give as gifts. I had thought it was just going to be a seasonal thing. I like the concept a lot, but also like the current open packaging so you can feel the materials.

    ReplyDelete