Friday, February 13, 2015

Check Out Mini Kit!

Mini Kit is one of my favorite mini dolls. I have one of the 25th anniversary mini dolls. But I am toying with the idea of adding the new mini kit to my collection. The Book Depository has her for only $16.76 US ($21.11 CND) including shipping! I love the little red shoes and while i am not really thrilled with how Pink everything seems to be coming at American Girl I do like this particular outfit on Kit!
Mini Dolls are great to pick up when they are on sale like this and tuck away for birthday parties, Easter Baskets, Stockings and "Just Because" consider adding some to your doll collection and the best part is they travel so well!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment