Friday, February 27, 2015

Looking Good For 100 Years old! Happy Birthday Old Friend!


Did you know that this year is Raggedy Ann turns 100 this year? I found this book of short stories perfect for re introducing Raggedy Ann to your family on The Book Depository and had to share.
My friend Linda P has allowed me to share with you some of her own Raggedy Ann collection with you.
I do believe someone else dressed in a Raggedy Ann dress has joined the fun!
I would love to see your Raggedy Ann photos so do send them by and check out the Raggedy Ann stories on The Book Depository by clicking here.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, I am a fan of Raggedy Ann indeed. I like many different types of dolls, but she will always be a favorite ♡ Blessings

    ReplyDelete