Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Is This Normal? I wished I had this book while I was growing up!

Let's face it growing up is tough and confusing at times. I truly wish while I was growing up this book was available to me. This book is a wonderful addition to The Care & Keeping of you series with tips an information to help girls talk about their feelings and questions with their parents. A great resource this book is one I highly recommend. View it by clicking here to learn more on The Book Depository.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gamil.com

1 comment:

  1. We kind of received something like this during the "presentation" in fifth grade, but you could tell adults wrote the questions as well as the answers. LOL

    ReplyDelete