Sunday, February 1, 2015

Friendship And Caring Tips From American Girl - Stand Up for Yourself & Your Friends

We have all felt in someway that we have been bullied or felt that we were unjustly treated at some point in our lives. Over the last 24 hours I was made aware of just how poorly behaved some people behave on line towards others. Yesterday I started a THINK campaign and I think that this book by American Girl Publishing could do allot for young girls in their everyday and their on line lives.
This book Stand Up for Yourself and Your Friends is an excellent resource for girls, teachers, libraries and gifts. This book is offered at $9.71 US ($10.17CND) on The Book Depository with free shipping. Click here to learn more about this wonderful book.
Please feel free to share, use and talk about the photo I have created above with anyone who publishes anything on line.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment