Sunday, July 27, 2014

3 Back To School Dolly Etsy Fun Finds

For those of you who have been groaning about my Halloween and Christmas coming posts, you can have your revenge today with my back to school dolly post. Like those who dread the up coming holidays I dread the start of the school year.  Though finding these fun Etsy Back To School Dolly Listings make that transition from Summer to fall that much more bearable. This listing for Dolly Back to school printables is from Julieoldcrow's Etsy Shop and she has some really neat items in her shop, I came for the Back To school Printables and stayed for everything else she offered, take a look at her Etsy listing and shop by clicking here.

In one of my most favorite shops My Girl Clothing Co, you will find this amazing back to school set, complete with backpack, computer, books, pencils, crayons and even a little chocolate bar! Such a great set offered at $24, click here for shop and listing.
MadyGraceDesigns' Etsy Shop has a great dolly desk in their etsy shop that would work perfectly with any dolly school or homeschool play set! Check out this handmade wooden school desk by clicking here.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you are looking forward to school starting again, I am trying to be! My son starts high school in September and I think that is part of my dread! Wish us both luck!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment