Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Girl Doll Shop Now Has A Facebook Shop!



My Girl Doll now has a Facebook shop and I am so excited. Especially for those who live in Australia. These beautiful dolls don't have as many options as their 18 inch cousins over here in North America so it is wonderful to see My Girl Doll filling that need!


You can check out the wonderful handmade items offered by clicking here
I love the fashion forward way My Girl Doll has brought color and style to Crochet outfits that make them desirable and trendy for today's dolls!
These fun outfits are not your average crochet creations and just wonderful on the Australian Girl Dolls. 
If you are lucky enough to have an Australian Girl doll like I am you know how remarkable these dolls are and with My Girl Doll Shop on Facebook it is easier then ever to acquire beautiful outfits made just for them!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Awe thank you so much Karen!! What a big suprise this is! Xo

    ReplyDelete