Thursday, July 31, 2014

Harry Potter Wonders From LazyBThreads Etsy Shop!

My nieces are staying with me right now and they are huge Harry Potter Fans! Which actually has inspired today's post. My wonderful friend Buffy over at LazyBThreads Etsy Shop (formally AuntyBee'sOld Sew and Sew) has some truly wonderful Harry Potter Inspired Items that I think will be on my nieces Holiday wish list.
I have ordered the hat and many of the Harry Potter items in LazyBThreads Etsy Shop and I can say I recommend this shop personally!
Oh what fun Harry Potter is. I loved the books and really enjoyed the movies, though I have not seen the last two!
I love that you can order your favorite house color outfits as well as the capes!
By far my favorite item is still the sorting hat. Which I bought a few years ago for my friend LaurenEm! She loved it as much as I did!
I also love the replica Qudditch broom! Check out the 11 Harry Potter Themed items in LazyBThread's Etsy shop and then check out the rest of her shop by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH HARRY POTTER STUFF FOR DOLLS!!! I AM OBSESSED
    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to check this out. Love Harry Potter! Thank you for the great information.

    ReplyDelete