Wednesday, July 9, 2014

NAUTICAL Themed Etsy Items For Our Dolls

 I stumbled upon some lovely Nautical themed items for our dolls on Etsy and thought it would be fun to share with all of you my Etsy Favorites. I love the above outfit from HomespunKat offered at $20 this charming dress and hat can be viewed by clicking here
Attention all knitters! Check out this pattern from Debonair's Desgins Etsy Shop! Pattern offered at $3.75 and I love the sweater but especially the hats! Click here for shop and pattern listing.
These simple slip on shoes from SewGrandmaCathy's Etsy shop are simply adorable offered at $6.00 check them out by clicking here.
Last but not least of my favorite Nautical Doll Themed Etsy items can be found over at our Friends 123Mulbery Street you will find this knit Nautical print dress with a green tie accent, offered at  $23 and can be viewed by clicking here. 
I hope you enjoyed today's post and I look forward to hear from you so as with all my posts please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. The sandals and last dress are my favorites. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sandals and the last dress, too! Madelon

    ReplyDelete