Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It's National Hot Dog Day!


I would be remiss if I did not mention that today is National Hot Dog day. Thank you to Madelon for the photos and for pointing it out! What would summer be for me with out these wonderful little charbroiled treats?  I love hot dogs and while I know they are not an every day food, I am a huge fan of them especially in the summer. I like mine with just a bit of ketchup and very well done!
If your doll simply must have these in her doll food collection you can find some beautiful ones for sale on Etsy this set from livvylee's Etsy Shop are offered at $5.75 and perfect for your doll click here for shop and  listing.


How about making your own? Check out my Tutorial for making your own Sculpey Clay Hot Dogs for your dolls by clicking here for my Doll Diaries Post!

I hope you have a very wonderful rest of National Hot Dog Day...I think I know what I am having for lunch.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: