Wednesday, July 23, 2014

3 Etsy Fun Accessory Sets For Your Dolls House

Today I wanted to share with you 3 fun sets I happened upon on Etsy. Do you have Dolly Game Night at your house? I love this set offered by My Girl Clothing Co. Finding fun, life like accessories for doll play are one of my most favorite things to share.
This play set of 18 inch scale pretend games and puzzles includes Clue Jr, with game board and 4 game pieces, Trivial Pursuit, with 2 question cards, Yahtzee, with game pad and die, Candyland, box only, 2 crossword puzzle books, with real pages, and 2 jigsaw puzzles, one 50 piece, and the other is an empty box.
This set would look great in any doll house and I love the perfect scale! Click here to see this set and listing in My Girl Clothing Co's Etsy Shop.
 Over at Fun With Dolls Etsy Shop has this great addition to any dolly play room, this fun Chalkboard and set can be viewed by clicking here.
This Bakery Island for Kitchen's comes with everything seen here! This $50 set is a great value! Offered by Queen Emma Designs Etsy shop this set is on my personal wish list! Click here to visit shop and listing.

Finding the perfect accessories for your doll play and dolls house is so much fun. Finding well made and fun handmade items for your dolls made by doll lovers is really a treat! Sets like these make shopping on Etsy so much fun.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment