Friday, July 11, 2014

DOLL COOKIES! By Jessie Raye Etsy Shop

I love cookies, and Jessie Raye has got some lovely new cookies in her Etsy shop that are perfect for Dolly Tea Time...These are stunning! Offered at  $6.49 the cookies come with the adorable tray too!

Check out these adorable wedding ones! 4 cookies that scream cuteness!
Check out the Star Cookies! Three Cookies and the platter offered at $4.99 click here for shop and listing
Tulips! I love Tulips!
Want more cookies without the tray? I love this set offered at $7.99 
 I love the assortment of Macaroon's just as many colors to choose from as my local tea room offers! I have an assortment of Jessie Rayes in my own collection and did a video review of them you can watch below!
Check out all the wonderful hand made food and beverage items offered in Jessie Raye's Shop by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: