Thursday, July 24, 2014

98 Days Until Halloween!


I will admit it I am super excited, Halloween is only 98 days away. So with that in mind here are some great Dolly Halloween items to get your excited and crafting for the up coming holiday!
For years I have been writing about this set from eVintage Etsy Shop and I have to say it is still one of my most favorites! Offered at $4.99 this pdf down load is best printed at your local print shop, I did mine at staples and my niece Laura and I had so much fun putting it together. Hours of fun and very much worth the purchase! Click here to view shop and listing.
If you are not new to my blog you know I love Witches! Yep you heard me, since I was a little girl, I have always loved witches!
This pattern makes being a witch so much fun! I love the idea this Jelly Bean Soup Pattern and think I will add it to my too be made pile. Click here for pattern listing on Etsy.
For those of you wonderful readers who knit, Jacknitts Designs still has one of my most favorite patterns and you can get a jump on Christmas too with this fun pattern. Click here for shop, pattern and listing...when you make it email me a photo!
Last but not least for those of you handy with the hook, I am in awe of the awesome pattern for super hero costumes by Cute Crochet By Steph Etsy Shop.....please someone make this for me! LOL I still am stuck at chaining on....Click here for shop, and pattern listing.
I hope this gets some of you thinking about one of my most favorite holidays!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love these ideas and patterns, but refuse to think too much on Halloween until after the US Labor Day holiday. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Steph from CuteCrochetbySteph - I am a longtime reader of your blog and was so excited to see my pattern here! I feel honored. Keep chaining away - with your creative talent I'm sure you'll be a crocheting pro in no time :-)

    I work in a craft store, and we already have Halloween and Christmas products on the shelf, so I am excited too! I can't wait to start all of my holiday crafts for this year. Looking forward to the crafts that you come up with!

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie! How wonderful to meet you this way! I would love to interview you sometime! Email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete