Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Make A Dolly Couch, Chair or Day Bed, A Madelon Fun Find!

Here is a very creative idea from Madelon and I just love this. She looks at all things with Dolls in mind and I love where she is going with this. 
Priced at $16.99 at home goods  you could easily turn this dog feeding dish into a dolly day bed or couch!
Simply add your own throw pillows and instant couch!
Or how about...

This photo frame as a dolly chair! Priced at $12.99 at Home goods!
When you are out shopping you never know what you will find. I would love to go shopping with Madelon one day wouldn't you?
As with all my posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Good ideas. I too go shopping with my dolls in mind to repurpose items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would . I've noticed that now I look at something and see how I can use it for my 18 inch dolls. I bought a cute little lamp at the Dollar Tree that would be just right for a dolls bedroom .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great ideas! I love the beach chair photo frame. You could personalize the chair by making names for inside the picture part.

    ReplyDelete