Friday, January 11, 2013

A little touch of Hawaii for your dolls from Aloha Girl Doll Clothes...

this relaxing photo is from kathybost.com and is an image I found on Google.

I am going to Hawaii for the first time this Spring and I am so excited, while doing my research about my up coming trip a friend of mine in the Dolly World told me about this wonderful Etsy shop and I am so thrilled to share it with you today.


Aloha Girl Doll Clothes located in Hawaii, has some truly wonderful and unique items for 18 inch dolls.

I love the above traditional Muu Muu's offered at $17

I think this Hawaiian print swim suit and cover up is one of my most favorite items in this fun shop.

More then traditional Hawaiian Fashions this shop offers more then 161 beautifully made doll play fashions from traditional to modern!

Items in this shop begin at $7.50 to $50.00

From simple to incredibly detailed and ornate there is something for every doll lover in this shop.

With more then 7 pages of wonderful doll play items, I recommend making a pot of tea and taking a Island Stay-cation today!

I am counting down my days until my Hawaiian Vacation and I may just have to pre order some holiday fashions for my own collection!
Be sure to check out Aloha Girl Doll Clothes and enjoy beautifully handmade Hawaiian Clothing for your dolls.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Karen I wanna go with you!!! hehe cool clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally jealous you are going to Hawaii! That is on my list to do once my kids are grown. I guess I can't complain too much though. We are going to Disney World in a few months. So at least I get away from the dreary winter weather for a little bit. I can't wait to see what dolly goodies you find while you are there.

    I had never seen that Etsy shop before. She has some really nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her work as well, I can not wait to see what Hawaii has in store for us, I too have never been!

    ReplyDelete