Sunday, January 20, 2013

Party Time! Lets Talk Etsy Party items! My Etsy Fav's

Can I just say that I love birthday's, mine is in April but my blog celebrated it's "birthday" in December and I have wanted to share my Birthday Favorite Finds ever since then.
Take a look at this fun Set from My Girl Clothing Company. This simply wonderful Set is offered
at $48.
My Girl Clothing Company is one of my most favorite Etsy shops and I have ordered from this lady before and her items are so well made and always on my wish list! 
Click here to visit her Etsy shop. 
Shoes and cupcakes are available separately but can be added to your order!
You can also order as many as you need for your next party, sets work out to $12 each!
 Having a sleep over? Check out her Slumber Party Set as well offered at $60.

Having a dance party? Check out her listing for Themed Birthday Party Favors! 

The Dolly's Mama  is offering this fun set of sleep over dolly sleeping bags and pillows in her shop for $90
What a fun sleep over party gift this set would make! Click here to visit this shops listing
 Karen Mom of Three's Favorite Party Find is this set of 16 mini dolly cupcakes, offered for $59.99 and is such a great item to add to any doll play collection! Click here for Jessie Raye's Shop and listing.


I grew up in the 80's so this immediately caught my attention! Look at this wonderful dolly and me custom couture! 
offered at $99.99 this dress includes the matching dolly dress!



It's Sew Susan offers these adorable party hats sold in sets of 6 in her shop for  $24 Click here for shop listing! 
 I have written about this shop before, Holly Slay creates custom tea cups and saucers for parties, you have to check out her shop! Click here to see her work!

Check out this fun set offered at $24.95 from Le Petite Atelier Etsy Shop
I love this fun set from That's Lolli's Etsy Shop this set includes 12 doll sized flower hairbands and a matching one for the birthday girl! I personally think this is one of the best Etsy deals I have stumbled on! Click here for the shop listing. 
Take a look at this $10 party pack from Prints By Sherrie's Etsy Shop  this purchase and print set includes what you need to invite, decorate and thank your party guests! Click here for Shop Listing. 
How about this personalized party Bingo Game by BDSTUFF4U'S Etsy shop offered at $5

How about a printable edible cake design? Check out TasteToppersDesigns so many wonderful party supplies in this shop!



I know this was a long post today so I thank you for taking the time to stop by and read it. There are so many wonderful Etsy shops and items for our dolls and I am so pleased to support these wonderful shops and artists. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


7 comments:

  1. Me to Sabrina! Thank you for taking time to comment! This way you can have a party all year long with these doll play items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I want an American Girl party just because. My friends have 18 inch dolls! So that would be fun! On eBay I saw AG party stuff for prices that are crazy! Love your blog! It's a great one!
    ~Sabrina~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen...thanks so much for adding a picture of our party hats to your blog! I really appreciate it! In addition, we have many crafts for parties, including tee-shirt decorating, tutu making, tutu decorating, fairy wing decorating and headband decorating. We also have a couple of themed parties, 50s Poodle Skirts Parties, Slumber Parties, Fairy Parties (tutus and wings in doll and girl sizes), etc. We have many more we will be implementing this year. Our plan is to release a new theme each month. If your followers have a theme in mind and want to see what we can do with it, they can contact us through ItSewSusan.Etsy.com. Thanks again, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan I love your shop and I am so happy you found us today! I can not wait to see each release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for mentioning le Petite Atelier etsy!!

    ReplyDelete