Friday, January 4, 2013

Looking for motivation or a Knitting Group? Check out this fun site!


A dear friend of this blog and an amazing knitter and designer Jaqueline Gibb of Etsy Shop Jacknits has shared with me that her Ralvery Group is having a knitalong during January using her onesie/snow suit pattern on ravelry "American Girl Knitters Group "  

If you are interested in joining this group  go to the discussion threads at the bottom of the Ralvery page  and then you  need to click on January 2013 KAL  
Check out Raverly and Check out Jacknits Etsy shop for more of her amazing patterns by clicking here
If knitting more this year was on your list of things to accomplish this year I can not think of a better place to start then with this wonderful group! 

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

2 comments:

  1. I am a part of this group and really enjoy it. I just finished my onesie tonight and Kiki is wearing it to bed. Her blog is here:
    http://all4dolls.blogspot.com/2013/01/winter-dreams.html

    ~ Meli and Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Thank you Meli and Kiki!

    ReplyDelete