Wednesday, January 2, 2013

After Christmas Deal! Sleigh Ride $1.75

This is the best time of year to pick up deeply discounted deals for Doll play, at my grocery Store Save On Foods, this doll size sleigh was only $1.75.
I had hoped two dolls could fit on this sleigh so I could re create this wonderful and iconic scene from Mapelea's Catalog but I still love how Stacy my Maplelea Friend Doll looks on this Sleigh I found at the grocery store!
I just love this photo and set from Maplelea! I must put this on my birthday wish list!

Check out the deals going on now in the discount section of your local stores you never know what you are going to find!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment