Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Karen Mom of Three 's Wooden Trinket Box Doll Cake....


Last Friday on Doll Diaries I shared a cake that I made out of a wooden box, and I was thrilled that by the time I woke up and checked my email Madelon had felt so inspired that she made a cake of her own!
I love this cake Madelon made, it was from a cardboard trinket box !
What a great and easy doll cake!
Madelon cut out a square from co coordinating paper to cover it in pink and then added a flower embellishment.

 If you want to see how I made this wooden trinket box cake click here to be taken to Doll Diaries and my post!  I would love to see your cake creations too if you make one, email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind that kachina dolls are traditionally carved from a single piece of cottonwood root, so planning your doll based on this limitation will help you make more accurate cuts.

    ReplyDelete