Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's National Chocolate Cake Day!! Jessie Raye has what you need!


If ever there was a holiday I could get excited about it has to be this one!!!!
                                CHOCOLATE CAKE IS MY FAVORITE!
So then how to make this holiday dolly related......Enter Jessie Raye's Etsy Shop
Jessie Raye has some of the most fantastic Dolly Chocolate Cake I have ever seen. So when I looked at the calender and saw this day approaching it was her shop I had to go to first. When I think Dolly Cake or Cupcakes Jessie Raye is my Etsy First Stop.
Chocolate Dolly delights offered in Jessie Raye's Shop  start at $4.49.

Off to enjoy some Chocolate Cake for myself! Have a great day!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Delicious!!!!! Karen,Do you live by the American Girl store in LA because if you do we can do a meet up one of these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina, I live closer to the Seattle store. Oh and Ps...I am Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! :( I knew you were from Canada but I do not know how far you were from the LA store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to worry! There are Doll Lovers everywhere! If I am in the LA Area I will be sure to let you and your family know! I have never been to the LA Store, I have been to Dallas, Boston, New York, Seattle though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool I live closer to New York maybe when you come over there sometime I could meet you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta ask my parents about it though ;-)
      ~kananirulz

      Delete
  6. Thanks everyone! I love her work. FYI, I live near the Seattle store and do not see myself getting to New York anytime soon! I will let you all know though if I make a larger trip to any of the AG stores.

    ReplyDelete