Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pre Season Nascar Shopping makes me so happy!


If you are new to my log, you may not know just how much I love NASCAR, it is my favorite sport, it is more then a sport to me, it is truly a part of me! I love being in the race cars, on the track and in the seats at the ovals or in my own home....
So you can imagine how excited I get when I find Etsy shops caring NASCAR themed outfits for 18 inch dolls!

Sandollar Designs  shop on Etsy is one I happened upon while looking for t-shirts and I could not believe how much I loved these Dolly Nascar Designs.
 Nascar is a truly family and a faith based sport. It's deep family history and family friendly events are one of the things I like most about it.  I have now been to several tracks around the USA and love it when I am at a race and I see families with daughters just as excited about the race as I am. I also love it when they bring their dolls to the track!
But back to Sandollar Designs....
Judy Jewison  of Sandollar Designs shared with me that she has been sewing for 45 years.
She started making doll clothes when she was young.

" I just love the American Girl Dolls, they all are so pretty. I have Samantha, but do not know the other names of my " Models "."

" I love making dresses, and my top selling item is the "Minnie Mouse" Dress and Purse. I can never keep up with that one. I love to sew and am very creative, try to be a little different from the other sewers"

 Sandollar Designs offers something for your 15 inch to 18inch dolls, offered from $5 to $17.

I am so excited to have my NASCAR back next month, way more so then NHL Hockey and as a Canadian that is saying something!  and I am thrilled to have stumbled upon Snadollar Designs Etsy shop...now I wonder if she will make me a pair of the NASCAR Bitty Baby Jammies in my size?

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Nascar has become another retail shopping season, just like the holidays or Valentine's Day. It is another chance to find a few great deals.

    ReplyDelete