Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine Printables for your Dolls from eVintagepatterns Etsy Shop

It is getting to be that time again, time for another holiday! 
For those of you knew to my blog, may I introduce you to eVintagepattern's Etsy shop. This wonderful shop has PDF you print items to keep you busy all season long!

This shop specializes in making to scale all the most wonderful historical holiday items for our 18 inch dolls.
These printables are offered at $4.99! Click here for shop and listing.
This PDF Printable has so much included, you can host your own dolly holiday party! Personally I ran out of ink while printing mine out with the Halloween Set, so I had mine printed at my local Staples for around $15, which was such a steal! My nieces and I had such fun putting it all together and I know you will too.
Be sure to check out all the vintage dolly printables at eVintagepattern's Etsy shop by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me  at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I work in printing and always enjoy showing my daughter how many printables are available. These paper dolls are a blast from the past and she loves American Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all the sets! I can't wait for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete