Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brandy's Quick and Easy Hand Held Microphone Craft


Want a Doll Sized Hand Held Microphone that is easy to make? Brandy has come up with a great one!


All items I already had at home.  I took the cap of a Glad Plug-In and glued
ribbon to outside.  I then filled end with a small Styrofoam ball.


Quick and easy!~ Brandy

What a fun and easy party craft this could be! Save up the tops from your plug ins and ask your friend to save them for you and you have an easy and inexpensive party craft for your music and doll loving friends.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I have these from the mosquito plug ins! Awesome idea! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete