Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week 17 Create To Christmas- Sofie's Dressy Dress by Sofie Clareese Fashion

Today for our 17th Create To Christmas Suggested pattern I found this one called Soffie's Dressy Dress. Offered at $3.99 on the Pixiefaire site this one caught my eye because of the neck line!
I also think it would make a lovely skating costume look as much as a formal holiday outfit. It reminds me of a band concert dress I once had. 
Thank you for joining us for week 17! We look forward to sharing more ideas with you again next week! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You know, if you tweak the collar a bit, you could make something close to Wednesday Addams' dress for next Halloween.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete