Thursday, March 2, 2017

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss! Celebrate With A Great Free Cat In The Hat Pattern For 18 inch Dolls!


I found a great free pattern for crochet for a Cat In The Hat pattern for 18 inch dolls from catinaanderson.com   
I am still trying to get the hang of the hook but if you are already proficient you can celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday today by making your dolls or the doll lover in your life a hat in his honor! Click here for the pattern on catinaanderson.com  
If you make one of these hats please share your photo with us! You can email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute - looks like fun :) I love to crochet, but still need to learn how to knit :) The hook, I have discovered, is the secret to smooth crocheting. I learned on Boye crochet hooks with Annie's Attic lessons (way back), and now have a Furl's Candy Shop hook - it allows me to crochet for hours without pain - stitches are always even. I like the Clover hooks - soft handle - too. This hat will be such fun! My white yarn arrived yesterday - already have red. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete