Thursday, August 28, 2014

Free Knitting Pattern For Back To School From Red Heart

                                                       
                                                     Red Heart Dolls Day School Pattern!

Just in time for back to school a fun pattern from Red Heart Yarns for a pair of leg warmers and a dolly back pack are just what the knitting doctor ordered!
 This free pattern can be viewed by clicking here.
I love working with Red Heart Yarn and there are some really great free patterns on their website.
Click here to see the patterns and explore for yourself! Knitting and Crochet Patterns for Dolls from beginner like me to advanced you can make these too!
I can not wait to try this pattern!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment: