Monday, August 11, 2014

Madelon's Walmart Fun Find! A lot like Isabelle's Meet Outfit!

Madelon has made a very good purchase. She picked up the new 18 inch doll outfit from Walmart and she found it looks an awful lot like Isabelle's Meet outfit.
The top is adorable for sure and it looks a lot like Isabelle's
We do love the leggings and the shoes!
 
The hair band is such a fun accessory!
Check this outfit out at your local Walamart!
Thank you to Madelon for sharing this fun find with us today. As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. It does look a lot like Isabelle's meet outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this outfit for my dolls too cuz it reminded me of Isabelle. I think it's super cute, especially the glittery ballet shoes.

    ReplyDelete