Monday, December 21, 2015

My Life As Dolls And Accessories Perfectly Priced For Gift Giving.

Madelon and I both are thrilled with the My Life As line. Not only are they adorable dolls they offer stylish and fun sets that make doll play that much more accessible for children.
Each outfit fits most 18 inch dolls and is priced under $10-12 even in Canada. 
They offer great looks for younger doll lovers to tweens and at a great price. I was in the Malls over the weekend and the staff had just restocked the isle, some very wonderful items for everything from secret Secret Santa to birthday gifts to the gift on the big day can be found at your Walmart My Life As Isle. 
Thank you Madelon for sharing your photos with us today. 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Haven't been to Walmart in ages. These new outfits are really cute.

    ReplyDelete