Monday, January 16, 2017

For The Love Of Horses Maplelea Style

Growing up I would dream of having a horse of my own to ride, I loved my Barbie horses I used to have and even had a Cabbage Patch Horse that I spent hours playing with. I was so excited to see that Maplelea has got a few fun items for their dolls that made my heart so happy to see. Starting with their Stable Kit, while the animals don't come with it, this playset has just what you need for their new horse Champlain or their other horse Chinook!

Speaking of Champlain! I love this horse, he is plush so you can hug and love him and he has a plastic skeleton so you can pose him he comes with the English saddle as well as the blanket and bridle.  

The Hold Your Horses English riding outfit is cute as can be! I love the pink Polo don't you? 
Today I am dreaming of riding horses, and love the play potential in all these Maplelea items.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe I like the little goat and sheep, but am impressed by the realistic look of the horse's head

    ReplyDelete