Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Valentines Looks From My Girl Clothing Co.

Today I am showcasing some beautiful looks for Valentines day from one of my most favorite Etsy Shops My Girl Clothing Co. With Valentines day just around the corner now is the perfect time to order a pretty outfit for February 14th. You can choose one of these 4 dresses from the drop down menu on the listing by clicking here and each outfit comes with a doll sized box of chocolates as well as the matching shoes.
Don't forget about your boy dolls either! Check out the sweet Sunday Best outfit also offered in store by clicking here.
You can also add dolly heart cookies to your order as well!
Click here for the listing in My Girl Clothing Co. 
Thank you for joining us today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment