Monday, December 27, 2010

Bracelets for 18 inch Dolls

Well tonight I watched my new Eclipse DVD and made bracelets for my 18 inch  and American Girl Dolls.
Here is how I did it. First  to make one bracelet you need 5-7 inches of plastic string or elastic string,  the longer it is the easier it is to tie up when you are finished beading. Small or seed beads and/or Charms, and Crazy Glue or nail polish if you are using elastic string. Measure and cut the string cut and tie a knot in one end leaving at least an inch so you can tie the ends together easier, then string on beads to 3.5 inches or 4 inches, (check the  beading by measuring the stringed beads around the wrist of your doll) then tie the string  to the end knot and double knot. Trim excess. Apply the polish or glue to the cut end, let dry and then put on your doll.

A fun and easy afternoon craft, I have included 4 photo's of the bracelets I have made and are shown on one of my dolls.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment