Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas was Craft-tastic!

While this has not been an easy Christmas for me, it has been Craft-tastic! I am so pleased that my Dad got me a gift card to Michael's and they have a huge coupon for boxing day! As well I am so looking forward to making the outfits from the book I got called All Dolled up by Joan Hinds, it comes with a DVD so I am so excited the outfits are adorable. ISBN-13: 978-1-4402-0417-3 or ISBN-10 1-4402-0417-9. As well I got a gift certificate to Fabric land so I can create new and exciting doll outfits. As well this Christmas we were given 3 Zhu Zhu pets, I will be making outfits for these fantastic toys as well, I will post photos and directions in the coming days. I have already made two outfits and will be having fun with these for sure!
 Well I am off to read my new book and watch the dvd, I hope Christmas was wonderful for you all as well.
Oh and I got given a doll bath tub and my sister and her husband are going to the AG store shortly to get me the hair styling chair, I AM SO EXCITED, and yes, I know I have all boys but Christmas is for kids from 1-92 and this one is filled with doll clothes from AG New York, a bath tub and love.
Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea about the zhu zhu pets. They are big here in Italy too and my son has an obsession with this kind of animals now :-)but in his version they fight :-)
    Nice to meet you and I wish you and your family a happy new year.
    Mad About Pink
    btw feel free to post tutorials on my site too...people will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so inspiring! I always have fun making crafts, but have such a hard time getting motivated to start and finish things.
    The Michaels gift card is was a great idea... I absoutely love that store! Your dad was right on track. :)
    xoxo,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one of those Christmases too. Not all of my crafted presents got made on time but eventually they did get done and to my family. I also like getting gift cards to craft stores although they usually don't last me very long!

    Flutterflies22 Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool blog, loved reading it,.now following you too.,.,.,love from glendas from swap bot,.

    ReplyDelete