Saturday, March 8, 2014

New From Rosie's Patterns!

Wedding or Communion dresses are big this time of year and I love the new pattern for 18 inch dolls offered by Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns. 
If you have ever wanted to try a fancy ball gown and work with fabrics you don't normally check out Rosie's Patterns, with each pattern purchase you get the pattern, video instruction and more. If you have been sewing basic doll clothes for a while now and are ready to take on something new check out this new pattern.
Be sure to click here to check out this pattern and the amazing sewing courses offered by Rosie's Doll Clothes.
I would love to see how your projects turn out so be sure to email me your photos!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment