Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Fun Finds To Look For!

I have now and always will have a special place in my heart for Barbie, so when Madelon sent me this photo of the Dreamtopia Rainbow Cover mini dolls my heart lept! Such magic in these tiny smiling faces. Today I share some of Madelon's recent finds at Walmart and Target. These lovely's she found at Walmart.
Very good deals at Walmart on the My Life As furniture as well. This sofa that turns into a pull out bed is a great find, check out that price too! The living room set is also a great addition to any 18 inch doll lovers collection.

Over at Target Easter deals are already popping up like this pastel blue haired Barbie!
Small Easter Egg decorations as well can be found.
This sign would also make a great photo prop for dolls! I absolutely love this fun find.
Thank you Madelon for these great fun finds.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment