Sunday, February 5, 2017

Printable Valentines You Will Love For The Doll Lover In Your Life

For several years now I have gone out of my way to promote etsy shops that I think offer unique and great play potential, it has been 6 years and I still think this is one of the best deals on Etsy. Offered by eVintagepatternshop, this Valentines day PDF will offer you so many play options for your dolls.
Hats, boxes, valentines and even paper dolls for your dolls await you in this perfect play kit!
As it is a PDF download, you simply print and make what you like from it. I sent mine to the local Staples and printed there as I do not have a printer, and we have had so much fun with these kits!
Click here to learn more about this shop, set and their other Dolly sized packages.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Wish there was a link to this shop, I tried the e listing in the paragraph on ETSY site, but not found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.etsy.com/listing/94563053/american-girl-doll-valentines-over-50?ref=shop_home_active_18
      My apologies, the link should work now and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

      Delete