Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Get A Head Start With These Patterns (Crochet and Knit) St. Patrick's Day.

I know that St. Patrick's Day is not until next month but I found this free pattern from www.LisaAuch.com and Free Crochet Pattern's.com and knew I wanted to share this so you could all get started.  While originally this is shown on her dog, it is the right size for our dolls too! Click here for the pattern.



I also found this Etsy Purchase PDF Pattern from Erosgifts Etsy Shop for $4.95. I think this is a sweet outfit and you can find the pattern for sale by clicking here.
Maybe you have a Blythe Doll and would like a knitting pattern for her own hat, check out this pattern from Blytheknits Etsy shop by clicking here.
Thank you for joining us today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment