Friday, April 25, 2014

Coming Soon To McDonalds! Isabelle American Girl Happy Meal Toys!

One of the ladies in a doll group I belong to shared this photo in our group, this is from the bottom of her niece's happy meal box from Mcdonalds!
Looks like there will be some fun new Happy Meal Toys in the box coming soon! I do not know if this will be a USA only promotion but on Mcdonalds US Website I see several little American Girl Dolls you are going to want to add to your collection!
Thank you to Lupe for the first photo!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. This is cool, to bad I don't eat Mcdonald's! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan, some McDonalds let you buy the toy for a dollar or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went too early. Got a Spider Man 2 charm bracelet today. I always love when they do an AG Happy Meal toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well nobody is forcing you to actually eat the meal, Meghan. You can always purchase the meal and toss it (just keeping the toy). OR you can usually purchase the toy separately, usually we've paid close to $3 for the toy (without the meal).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo! I went into Mcdonald's on Lonsdale in NVan today and they just got World Cup ones not Pokemon or American girl�� So I guess they aren't coming to Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got one today and traded my little cousin a my little pony for one=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are they going to have a different doll every week?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isabelle American Girl Happy Meal Toys! One of the ladies in a doll group I belong to shared this photo in our group, this is from the bottom of ... american-girlisabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete